Life Coach in Communication & Consciousness
Please call to reserve your spot in class. 928-451-9482
Classes at Emerald Waves – June 2022
Instructor: Marta Adelsman, Psy.D., Life Coach in Communication & Spiritual Consciousness
Thursday, June 2, 3:00-4:30 PM
- This class explores and shines the light of Truth on some myths of enlightenment.
- Through a simple diagram, Dr. Marta supports your soul to remember who you really are as an already enlightened being (remembering is simpler than you may have imagined!).
- You will also learn how the ego operates, and how to trade human drama for peace.
MSU: A Tool for Staying Out of Communication Trouble
Thursday, June 16, 3:00-4:30 PM
- Do you believe your mind?
- Does Eckhart Tolle’s definition of the ego state, “lost in thought,” describe you much of the time?
- In this class, you will learn how to stop the mind from luring you into relationships and situations that feel troublesome.
Dr. Marta teaches in a style that:
-Invites interactions between herself and her students.
-Reveals her own ego, making herself vulnerable when it serves the discussion.
-Creates an environment where her students feel safe doing the same, if they choose.
$20 per class per person.
$35 per person for 2 classes
As a Life Coach in Communication & Spiritual Consciousness since 2004, Dr. Marta’s coaching and teaching support you to:
- Ditch the human drama and live joyfully from Being.
- Identify and release critical inner voices from parents, teachers and society, so you can love yourself and thrive.
- Develop skills to trust yourself by connecting deeply to your inner Wisdom and guidance.
- Applying spiritual knowledge so it lives and vibrates throughout your everyday situations and interactions.
In midlife, Dr. Marta embarked on a journey of personal growth and transformation:
- A former Physical Education instructor, she enrolled in The Chicago School of Professional Psychology and earned a Doctor of Psychology degree in 1996.
- Desiring to add more to her training, she enrolled in The Institute for Global Listening and Communication from 2000 – 2005, where she became certified to teach and coach Tools for Listening and Communication.
- She studied shamanism and reiki from practitioners in Chicago and Phoenix.
After moving from Chicago to Arizona in 2003, Dr. Marta has shared her writing:
- As a columnist for The Verde Independent Newspaper from 2004 – 2019.
- Through her blogs at www.drmartasmusings.com, where readers and students learn how to apply spiritual principles to their everyday lives and relationships.
- Through her book, Why Wallow When You Can Soar? (available on Amazon), where she shares inspiring stories of her own personal transformation.