Emerald Waves New Services/Weekly Schedule:
10 Classes Pass for $90 and Unlimited monthly class pass for $120
NEW STUDENTS ONLY $5
Emerald Waves Calendar
New WEEKLY FOR October-December 2019
12:30pm Yoga Shred Inspired (Yoga + HIIT)
1:30pm Yin Yoga
8am Yearly bird Yoga
10am Roll Away Aches and Pains – Yoga with Balls & Wheels
11am Yin Yoga
12pm Yoga Shred Inspired
1pm Chakra Balancing (7 week series)
9am Chakra Balancing (7 week series)
11am Restorative Yoga
1pm Yin Yoga
11am Yoga Shred Inspired
11am-2pm Drop in Reiki/Readings
3pm Special class (music, wine tastings, make & takes etc.) each week (check calendar)
* Biomagnetic Therapy
* Ultrasonic Facial Skin Lifting
* 7 Color Lights LED Photon Therapy Mask Facial Mask For Anti-aging Acne Treatment
*Cold/Hot Facial Skin Rejuvenation Firm Vibration Massager
* Face Lifting Fractional RF EMS Anti-Aging LED Photon Therapy Beauty Care
*High Frequency Skin Care Acne Violet Ray Facial Machine Wrinkle Beauty Device
Plus, coming up in November
Nov. 15-17 Holiday Bazaar.
Third Sunday each month at 3pm Sound Journey with Project Manifest:
Increase your vibration levels with the intensity of sound. Gongs, singing bowls and many more instruments will be used by Jade and Neil.
Third Sunday of every month, Project Manifest will perform at Emerald Waves
Sip and Shop Wine Tasting TBA
WHO WANTS WINE???I
Emerald Waves is hosting a wine tasting/buying event! Our wine guide, Christine Dargon with Traveling Vineyards, will be bringing some amazing new wines! We will be sampling 5 wines they have made exclusively from harvested grapes around the world, food pairing, learning some fun cool things about these wines and why they don’t give most people hangovers or allergic reactions and more!
BECAUSE IT’S ALCOHOL, THERE ARE SOME STRICT RULES WE HAVE TO ADHERE TO:
1. BE ON TIME. We are pouring the first wine at 5:00 pm SHARP and if you miss the first wine you have to wait until the end to taste ANY of them.
2. We are limited to 18 wine buying supportive guests so be sure to RSVP right away to reserve your glass. The first 18 to RSVP ‘yes’ will be guaranteed a seat. If we fill up fast, I will have a cancellation list going in case a spot opens up.
3. No one under 21 is permitted. So PLEASE get a babysitter for the evening as alcohol regulations state this is non negotiable.
If you would like to talk to contact Martika for questions about the wines or having your own event: email@example.com You can also check out her website: wineguide.life/