RED LIGHT THERAPY PROVEN BENEFITS
WRINKLE, SCAR, STRETCH MARK & ACNE REDUCTION ~ TIGHTENS SAGGY SKIN ~ IMPROVES HAIR GROWTH & LESSENS GREY HAIR ~ BETTER SLEEP ~ PAIN RELIEF ~ SPEEDS HEALING OF BRUISES ~
Scroll down to bottom of page for pricing & scheduling info.
Red Light Therapy, also known as red light tanning or renew does not tan you, instead it encourages collagen production and blood flow to the tissues to encourage anti aging and healing.
Red Light Therapy has been studied and PROVEN TO WORK
Easy, inexpensive whole body anti aging….the sooner you start the sooner you see results!
WHY OUR EQUIPMENT WORKS!
Most clinical literature suggests that light in the mid-600 nm range and low- to mid-800 nm range is extremely effective.That’s because these wavelengths have the greatest effect on the cellular respiration process.
Energy between 590 nm and 700 nm when looking at a graph is fairly even. What this means is that all of the “red light” wavelengths have (virtually) equal power to stimulate the fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin.
Red light rejuvenation can help lessen and delay the cosmetic signs of aging, firm skin, increase collagen, reduce fine lines, help the appearance of stretch marks and people with acne, joint pain, rosacea, and psoriasis.
This special light triggers a response in the body to heal from the inside. It does NOT tan you, there is no UV light.
The best thing about using a red light therapy panel your ENTIRE BODY is bathed in healing, anti aging light. Because why limit youthful skin to just your face? Treat your belly, legs, hands everything.
Each of the photos below were from this study on red light therapy that proves its effectiveness.
- Recommended treatment schedule is 3-5 times a week for the first three months, then twice a week after that to maintain results.
Promotes relaxation and a sense of calm energy
- Reduces anxiety and irritability
- Helps you fall asleep and get a deeper, more restful night’s sleep
- Speeds the healing of wounds and injuries to the body such as: bone fractures and chips, sprains, tennis elbow, canker and cold sores, etc.
- Improves or restores range of motion
- Reduces inflammation and pain due to: herniated and bulging discs, muscle related back pain, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia
- Red light therapy creates a healthy glow
- Collagen helps plump the skin, while elastin firms the skin.
- Smooths overall skin tone
- Reduces wrinkles such as: crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and laugh lines
- Repairs sun damage such as: sun spots
- Reduces redness, flushing and broken capillaries
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis
- Brings more moisture to your skin
- Prevents hair loss and stimulates regrowth
Schedule your session by clicking here:https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=22403231&appointmentType=21936222
$15 Drop In
Buy 3 get 2 sessions free.
Cards may be purchased for class and red light. 10 punches for $65
Sessions are 1.5 (one and one half) punches on card.
As a courtesy to our loyal clients Card Holders may use one punch for a session booked directly before, after, or during a scheduled class.
Red light session is 20 minutes.
Recommended treatment schedule is 10 sessions a month (2-3 a week) for the first three months until 30 sessions have been completed. After that 4-6 maintenance sessions a month are suggested.
Pure Hyaluronic acid is available for purchase at $2 per cup to help skin hold onto hydration & increase results.
Want more info? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/